Attorney Kyle Stucki has made a name for himself through fostering compassionate, attentive, and honest relationships with clients and attorneys, all while maintaining an aggressive litigative style. Over the years, his reputation and record of success has grown to the point where a considerable percentage of his caseload comes through referrals from other attorneys who trust his ability to handle their cases throughout the arduous litigation process. Beyond that, he receives personal referrals from insurance adjusters, defense attorneys, and even judges who have worked with him on previous cases.
Stucki is well-respected and liked throughout the legal community, but he also isn’t afraid of a fight and frequently goes toe-to-toe with opposing counsel to achieve the best outcomes on even difficult and complicated cases. Back in 2015 as a third-year attorney at the largest firm in Nevada, Stucki broke the longstanding firm record for settlements negotiated. Since then, he has continued breaking records and surpassing referring attorneys’ and clients’ expectations. Over his young career, he has already recovered over $35 million in total settlements for his clients.
Stucki is an active member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, an Eagle Scout, a husband, and adoring father of Calvin (Vinny) and Georgia (Jo).
- State Bar of Nevada
- State Bar of California
- Washington State Bar Association
- Utah State Bar
California Western School of Law, San Diego, CA – Juris Doctorate
- President of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- Suffolk University, Boston, MA – Masters of Business Administration
- Utah Valley University, Orem, UT – BS of Legal Science
Awards and Recognition
- “Lifetime Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum” – The Top Trial Lawyers in America
- “Rising Star” – Super Lawyers Magazine (2015-present)
- “2015-2016 Personal Injury Lawyer of the Year for Nevada” – The Personal Injury Law Experts
- “Top 10 Under 40” – The National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys (2014-present)
- “Top 40 Under 40” – The National Trial Lawyers (2014-present)
- “10 Best Client Satisfaction for Nevada” – The American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys (2015, 2016)
Memberships and Associations
- Nevada Justice Association
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Utah Association for Justice
- Editorial Board for the Trial Guides Publishing Company
- NJA Citizens for Justice Program