Driving under the influence (DUI) is illegal in every state. The moment an individual has been detained for drunk driving, it is in their best interests to speak to an expert DUI attorney. Impaired driving offenses can cause serious injury and even death in many circumstances. It is important to understand DUI laws as well as the procedures for dealing with a DUI. A good DUI attorney should be well known for various defense strategies that are successful for their clients.
DUI includes driving while intoxicated or under the influence alcohol or drugs, even prescription drugs.
Some reasons you may be stopped for DUI:
- “Appearing to be intoxicated”
- Eye fixation
- Tightly gripping the steering wheel
- Open container(s) in your vehicle
- Striking an object or person with your vehicle
- Driving on the wrong side of the road
- Failure to maintain your lane
- Following too closely
- Braking erratically
- Running red lights or stop signs
- Driving under the speed limit
- Driving without headlights
Contact Joey Gilbert & Associates for detailed information regarding your DUI case. Our DUI lawyers offer aggressive defense of your DUI case. We also offer consultation on treatments available for alcohol and drug offenses. Our DUI Lawyer is available 24/7 to answer your questions and review your case.
Have you been arrested for DUI?
Contact Joey Gilbert & Associates for a free consultation and case evaluation – 775-473-7171 or Toll Free 888-640-4313.
Serving: Reno, Sparks, Lake Tahoe, Incline Village, Carson City.